The benefits of a monitored security and fire system
When it comes to your business, you always want the highest level of security, from the performance of the systems to the peace of mind that when there is a threat to your business, an immediate response is actioned.
A monitored security and fire system is one that is monitored by trained professionals around the clock, who action responses, contact keyholders and can provide police or emergency response. This is compared to security or fire systems which are not monitored, or some systems being monitored by the business owner or authorised personnel alone.
Benefits of a monitored fire and security system
- The police no longer respond to a bell’s only alarm unless there is additional evidence of a crime being committed. The police will respond to a monitored alarm, which qualifies for police response.
- If you have monitored smoke/heat detectors as part of your fire system and you have a fire, these sensors will trigger and alert the monitoring station. In this instance the monitoring station can instruct the fire department automatically. A fire can spread quickly, so immediate response is necessary.
- Increased security due to 24/7 monitoring.
- Reduce the number of false alarms.
- No alarm or suspicious activity is ignored.
- Offers immediate police response.
- More likely to catch criminals.
- Potential reduction in insurance premiums.
- Notification of system faults.
- Unfortunately, most criminal activity happens out of hours and through the night when you are sleeping which means extra vulnerability. Monitored systems provide peace of mind that your business is always protected.
At Crime Prevention Services we have an on-site NSI Gold Accredited Alarm Receiving Centre where systems are monitored by our SIA-licenced operators, 24/7, 365 days a year. If you are looking for a quote for the monitoring of your security and fire systems, then please contact the team on 0345 2309823 or email email@example.com.
Brighter Green Engineering, Shotwick Solar Park
We were looking for a local company to provide a security system solution along with 24hour monitoring for our Solar PV Plant. This we found with CPS who provided us with the turnkey solution we were looking for.