Fire and Security Systems for Storage Unit Facilities
At CPS we work with some of the largest and recognised Self Storage companies in the UK.
With sites operating 24/7 and mostly unmanned, the highest level of security is required at all times to ensure that the site and high value assets are protected.
Systems that we bespokely design, install, maintain and monitor include:
- Access control systems for entry to units which can be either unique pin entry, biometric or facial recognition.
- Ample security lighting for night time access which provides added surveillance, increased safety and discourages criminal activity.
- A state of the art CCTV system which is monitored 24 hours a day by our on-site monitoring station providing crystal clear images, day or night where all footage is recorded around the clock.
- Individually alarmed storage units which are monitored by our alarm receiving centre.
- Security barriers with ANPR cameras to allow access to authorised users.
- Fire alarm, smoke detection and fire extinguishers to ensure high levels of fire prevention.
We provide multi-site coverage nationally relating to all fire and security needs for our clients. If you are looking for a security or fire system solution for your storage facility or business, then please get in touch with a member of the team today on 0345 23 098 23 or email email@example.com.