Are you looking for a change of career?
Or are you a recent college leaver looking to gain your first practical experience within the security industry?
We're currently recruiting for additional trainee engineers to join our installation team.
You'll be working alongside an experienced senior engineer and assisting them with the installation of CCTV, intruder, access control and fire alarm systems.
Full on-the-job training will be provided, including an introduction to electronic security and fire alarm system installation. Comprehensive health & safety training will also be provided.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- Have a college qualification in an electrical-related discipline
- Have evidence of an interest in an electrical-related career (such as work experience, work placement or a relevant hobby)
- Be friendly, adaptable and willing to learn
- Be willing to work inside or outdoors in a variety of locations from domestic premises to manufacturing environments
- The role will involve some work at height (ie. ladders, step ladders, scaffold and working platforms). Training will be provided but the individual should be comfortable with heights.
- Live within easy travelling distance of our Head Office in Northop (and a full driving licence would be useful).
Our engineers often work away from home, and a flexible approach to working hours and location is required.
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- National Minimum Wage
- Paid overtime
- Allowance for working away from home
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply today!