Our Alarm Receiving Centre operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year providing the highest level of service and protection to our clients, monitoring intruder alarms, fire alarms and CCTV systems throughout the UK.
Due to continuing business expansion, 24/7 Monitoring (part of the Crime Prevention Services Group) are seeking to employ an ARC Operator in our state-of-the-art NSI Gold Alarm Receiving Centre in Northop, Flintshire.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Work a rotating shift pattern of 2 x 12 hour days followed by 2 x 12 hour nights then4 x days off. This rota includes bank holidays, public holidays and weekends.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent IT skills including proficient use of Microsoft Office Word/Excel/Outlook
- Must be confident in learning new IT software/systems and consider themselves a fast learner
- Be customer focused and able to deliver a professional service at all times
- Hold the relevant SIA licences or be willing to undergo a SIA approved training course to acquire the required licences
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritise workload effectively
- Be willing to improve knowledge/skills and have a positive attitude towards learning
Some examples of the duties/type of work you will undertake:
- Responding immediately to alarms from client systems
- Assessing and escalating as appropriate including referral to emergency services
- Contacting clients/key-holders via telephone & email
- Responding to communications from CPS engineers (via telephone & email)
- Updating customer records on client management software
The ideal person for this role will have experience either in an ARC or call centre however experience is not essential as all training will be provided.
This role will suit resilient, flexible, team-orientated individuals who are looking for a varied, busy role with opportunity for advancement.
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary of £20,544 per annum
- Paid 3-month initial training period
- Overtime available
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Career Progression
- Training and Development
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to work with a well-established, independent Alarm Receiving Centre please apply today!
- Control Room: 1 year (Preferred)
- SIA CCTV Licence (Preferred)