We are looking for someone to assist and work closely alongside our installation/technical department. However, depending on the needs of the business you will be required to assist with various duties for other departments, therefore, good communication skills are also essential for this role.
We are seeking a candidate with proven organisation skills, good attention to detail and the ability towork using your own initiative. It is required that you will be confident in using a variety of differentMicrosoft Office programmes. As a company we actively look for people who are passionate abouttheir own professional development and progressing with the business.
Day to day duties will include
- Using CAD to update and produce proposed and as-fitted drawings
- Creating specifications
- Ordering kit for large projects
- General Administration tasks
- Previous experience of Sage would be advantageous, but training can be provided.
- Previous experience of CAD would be advantageous, but training can be provided.
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Hard working
There is ample opportunity to progress in Crime Prevention Services for the right candidate, we arefast moving, and actively encourage career progression.
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000
To apply for this role please email email@example.com with a covering letter and updated CV or utilise the form below.