You will not be micromanaged and will be required to self-manage your own workload, working under strict deadlines whilst also making yourself a valued member of the wider CPS team.
This role is to include
- Management of ledgers
- Accounts up to Trial Balance
- Processing and managing payroll.
- Processing VAT returns.
- Producing monthly reports for Management.
- Assisting the Finance Director with Month and Year end process.
- Assisting Sales/Purchase ledger during busy periods/annual leave etc
- General upkeep of Sage
- Flexible hours
- Monday - Friday
- Full Time/part time available
- Permanent contract
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience
- Free Onsite parking
- Competitive Holiday entitlement
- Preferably AAT Qualified, or studying towards a qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced user of SAGE 50 & SAGE Payroll.
To apply for this role please email email@example.com with a covering letter and updated CV or utilise the form below.